Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Juan Martin del Potro Pictures 2009

Argentine tennis player Juan Martin Del Potro still can’t believe he has won this US Open, but now believes he is the biggest new star in tennis.

“It”s my best sensation,” he said. “Since my childhood I have dreamed of this trophy. I have realised my dream. It is an incredible moment. It”s amazing match, amazing people. Everything is perfect. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week I will be believing in this. Now, I can”t believe it,” The Mirror quoted Del Potro, as saying.

The 6 ft 6in Argentine caused a massive upset by beating a fustered Roger Federer in five thrilling sets in the US Open final.

The world No.1, the reigning French Open and Wimbledon champion, was seeking his sixth successive title after winning 40 consecutive matches at Flushing Meadows.

Juan Martin del Potro
Juan Martin del Potro
Juan Martin del Potro
Juan Martin del Potro
Juan Martin del Potro
Juan Martin del Potro
Juan Martin del Potro

No comments:

Post a Comment